We are pleased to introduce you to yet another product that will help you land a great dental hygiene job. We are calling them Dental Hygiene Resume Postcards.
This new product merges the best of both worlds for hygienists who want to get their resume out into as many offices as possible, but also who would like offices to remember them.
Our experience has shown that dental offices will keep postcards far longer and closer at hand than resumes that tend to get filed or thrown away the moment the office receives it.
Moreover, postcards are more interesting and novel and help you score points, so to speak, as you will be labeled as “creative” and a “go get-er.”
So the marriage of resume and postcard as a tool to find dental hygiene jobs makes a lot of sense.
- Use some color to make it stand out
- Add your picture (this is akin to a logo so it does help)
- Postcards have limited space so keep the wording to a bare minimum
- Don’t forget your email address and phone number
- Give them other ways to learn more about you (ie personal website or LinkedIn profile page)
- On the backside include a call to action “Contact me now at…”
- Consider dropping them off instead of mailing them if you have the time as that gives you one more opportunity to sell yourself
If not, we at GetHiredRDH will do them for you. Click here to go to our store where you can purchase this service with our special introductory price – we can do them in any color (more design schemes are coming soon as well). Along with our cost, please also consider the cost of printing (which depending on size can run $10-17 for batches of 50 at Vistaprint.com) and the cost of mailing them, unless you would rather drop them off in person.
Note: Standard sizes come in 6 x 4, 7 x 5, and 8.5 x 4.5 – Our price is the same no matter what size, however printing and postage prices will increase the larger the size.