Lots of hygienists have LinkedIn pages but either don’t know how to update them or don’t have time. Yet, studies show, employers nearly always “Google” the names of potential employees. Because LinkedIn is such a high-profile social network with hundreds of millions of users, your LinkedIn profile is often at the top of the search results. How’s it look? Does it help or hurt your chances of landing a job?
Here’s what happens when you purchase LinkedIn Profile Update Service:
- Upon purchase, we will contact you about getting additional information we need to update your LinkedIn profile.
- We will also need access to your account (login information).
- We typically are able to get up updated within 3-5 days.
- We allow for two rounds of edits after that, however most customers are usually happy with just one round of a few tweaks.
- Beyond the two rounds we would require an additional payment, depending on your needs.