The problem with most dental hygiene resumes is they all look and read the same – to really get your foot in the door you have to differentiate yourself from others right from the start. Our resume design and writing service makes you stand out as the great hygienist you are. Check out testimonials and see what everyone is saying about our resume service.
Here’s what happens when you purchase Resume Design & Writing Service:
- Upon purchase, you will receive a link from us to some questions we have and a place to upload and send your resume and picture (picture optional)
- Complete and submit the short questionnaire, then choose a resume design you like best from our templates (do not purchase – just let us know which one you like).
- We typically deliver the first draft of your resume to you within 3-5 days.
- We allow for two rounds of edits after that, however most customers are usually happy with just one round of a few tweaks.
- Beyond the two rounds we would require an additional payment, depending on your needs.
- The finished product is sent to you in either Microsoft Word or Apple Pages software formats as well as a PDF of the resume that’s ready to go.